Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat...Smell my Feet...and don't forget to say Thank you!





Trick or treating was a blast this year. AJ is now 3 and I think this was the first year he really understood the concept. We are really trying to work on manners and the night started out a little rough, something like this...

*Knock* *Knock*
"Trick-or-Treat"
(then as they opened the door, AJ would say)
"Give us some treats"
this was sometimes followed by a "Thank You"

As his mom I was a little mortified but trying to be understanding that he is only 3 so between houses I tried to remind him about his manners, his response..."let's just worry about ourselves"...seriously what am I going to do with this kid :)    However something must of sunk in because by the end of the night I am happy to report that the "give us some treats" went away and "Thank You" was happening 95% of the time...whew

Jackie, Angie, Brooklyn, AJ, Sunny, Avery, Susie & Lia


As usual the kids got so much candy that when we dumped it all on the counter the next morning and took a look at it we all agreed it was way too much and we would pick our favorites and send the rest to work with dad!

No comments:

Music I love...