Tuesday, January 20, 2009

AJ's First Day of Terrific Tots

AJ started the terrific tots program at little gym today, it is a two hour twice a week program, kind-of a pre-preschool, really a sanity saving break for mom!

The first couple days were a little rough and he did'nt want mom to leave. He is now loving it and drop offs are completely tear free. He is always very proud and excited to show me his "project" when I come to pick him up.

His two friends Izzy-belle and Lia are in his class and we always have to talk about them on the way home :)

For his class we had to fill out a favorite things paper, a few things I already knew but it was nice to find out a few of my sons unknown preferences:

  • favorite color: blue
  • favorite song: don't give up by yo gabba gabba
  • favorite treat: sucker
  • Favorite thing to do: play building stuff like dad
  • favorite animal: pig
  • favorite show: mickey mouse clubhouse
  • favorite book: pajama time

No comments:

Music I love...