Monday, September 8, 2008

Homework Help

This was a news story on our local news and I thought it was a wonderful tool and wanted to pass it along...here are a few sites to help us parents help our kids with their homework:

www.factmonster.com

www.kidinfo.com

www.math.com/parents/helpyourkids.html

www.kids.nationalgeographic.com

www.bjpinchbeck.com


4 comments:

Chandy Colton said...

Hey Sunny! Just wanted to say Hi and see how you are doing. How is the house coming along?

The bunco girls are meeting at olive garden tonight in sandy @ 6:30, we would love to see you if you can make it!

Hope everything is going well!

talk to you soon!

Chandy

Chandy Colton said...

I am bringing her tonight, I wasn't sure if I was going to bring her, but then I found out you were coming so I thought it would be fun, cause you havent seen her yet!
SEE YA TONIGHT, I am glad you are coming!

Dani Peek said...

OMG! I can't believe Brooklyn's in Kindergarten! Your kiddos just get cuter and cuter. Good to hear back from you, and Ben says hi, too!

Cindy said...

Hey there my sweet. I tagged you on my blog...enjoy!

Music I love...