
We celebrated AJ's birthday with the Leggett family at Grandma Marie's swimming pool. The kids had a blast swimming and jumping into the pool. AJ loves the water and has no fear (he even jumped off the diving board the last time we went swimming, not bad for a 2 year old!). We had pizza, cupcakes and ice cream and opened presents.






2 comments:
Sunny D, just like everything else you have the cutest blog ever!!(as if I should be surprised) And a new house to boot - no fair. You will have to show me the tricks for fixing mine up - both house and blog. Plus your subject material isn't too bad either, the kids are growing up way to fast and getting cuter everyday.
Em xo
Sunny,
Looks like AJ had a fun birthday! I just thought I would say Hi and see how your summer is going, we miss you at Bunco, next month we are just going to dinner, you should try and come! How is the house coming along? Hope you are doing good!
Chandy
Post a Comment