Friday, May 30, 2008

St George Girls Trip May 2008

Angie, Lyndi, Susie & I had a relaxing kid free weekend in St.George at the end of May, highlights of our trip included...
  • Pedicures
  • Scooter Ride
  • Breakfast at the Egg & I
  • Bad food at Paula's
  • Sex & the City, 27 Dresses
  • Shopping
  • Sleeping in
  • Drinking too much which led to laughing too hard which led to a crazy 1 am walk to see the swans in pajamas and high heels which led to a card game and some quotes I can't say and pics I can't show!
  • 4.5 hour car ride with no break good conversation, I don't think we even listened to music much!

Thanks so much girls for the great time, it was a much needed escape, I feel so lucky to have such great friends and I am looking forward to next time!

No comments:

Music I love...