
We broke ground on our subdivision December 6, 2007. As soon as the subdivision is complete we will begin building our new home on the back lot, hopefully we will be in by next Christmas. It has been a long road up to this point but it looks like we are finally here.






2 comments:
GORGEOUS blog Sunny! I'm impressed! Are you doing digital scrapbooking now? I want to learn how! It was fun to see what your cute family has been up to. Your kids are beautiful & have really grown since I saw them last. I'm excited that you're finally able to start building. You've waited so long. Glad you are all so happy. I miss you!!!
WOW! I didn't know that you had not started the construction yet. Have you dug up anything interesting yet...in the NE corner of the lot?
he he he he...but I digress...your blog is really pretty. I am completely impressed. I hope to talk to you soon.
Cindy
Post a Comment